To start viewing messages, select the category from the left column. You have to register and become a member before you can post: click the register button on the top of left column or see below.
How to become a member?
1) Register here
2) You will receive an email asking you to "confirm your email address"
3) Your application will be "reviewed and approved/rejected". Approval will be informed by email
Terms and Conditions
When you log on to the ClarityEd Forum or visit as a guest, you have agreed to follow the below Code of Conduct. It applies to all forum discussions, comments, private messages, emails and any other communication originating from this web site.
You agree that you will not:
• Send, post or distribute any form of active commercial solicitation.
• Send, post or distribute any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.
• Send, post or distribute material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
• Send, post or distribute any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).
• Send, post or distribute material that defames, abuses or threatens others.
• Send, post or make statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
• Send, post or distribute material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
• Send, post or distribute unauthorized copyrighted material.
Communicating on message boards, via private messaging and email is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words.
Remember that the words you enter in a burst of passion or indignant anger will be there for you and everyone else to see (even in search engines), sometimes long after those intense feelings have passed. That's not meant to discourage spontaneity, but just a friendly reminder of the long-term existence and effects of what you post.
You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind it's safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.
Statements, postings, Private Message's or other communications from the ClarityEd website, that violate the above terms will be deleted from the forums upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the ClarityEd Forum Moderators, at their sole discretion may terminate a members account.