Before you post please
• Search for posts relevant to your problem and see if the answer is there.
• Make the headline for your post relevant to your problem.
• Help others where you can. The best way to learn a subject is to teach someone else.
• Post links to commercial services. All outbound links are no follow.
• Post ads in images.
• Do propaganda for commercial services
• Bump your post. If you have not gotten an answer in a reasonable amount of time. Post a reply to your own existing post with more details of what you have and haven't done to attempt to cure the problem or find answers to your questions. Try to explain it in a different way if it's not clear.
• Private Message the Support Team trying to get their attention for your post. The whole idea of the forum is education and a problem solved privately benefits no one except you.
• Cross Post. Cross Posting is posting the same message in multiple threads or posting links to threads on other boards. It's seen as spam.
• Use banners or other images in your signature line. They will be deleted.
• Hold independent contests or raffles.
• Use barcodes as avatars ... that is just sneaky advertising.
All posts go through Forum Moderators, and posts not following the above guidelines will be deleted immediately.